Clicking “submit” when you’re applying for a job is a big deal – and that’s just the start. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered with everything you need to know as your application gets the AT&T treatment.
What’s the word on your application? Let’s take a look.
Whether you’re having technical difficulties or need to chat with a live person, we’ve been there. Take a peek at our roundup of frequently asked questions or feel free to say "hi” to an Application Specialist in the small blue box on the bottom right anytime Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm CST.Explore
Want to know what to expect? Here’s a breakdown of the typical application process.
- Your experience can take between 4 – 6 weeks.
- Check your email regularly for any follow-ups.
- You may have to pass an assessment before moving on to the next step.
- Your interview may be online. Make sure you have a strong connection and dress professionally.
Been a while since your last interview? Think of this checklist as a helpful refresher:
Dress to impress (but not too much)
Professional attire will help make a great first impression. But be sure your outfit doesn’t overshadow what you’ve got to say.
Mind your body language
Greeting your interviewer with a firm handshake sends a strong signal. Make eye contact throughout and refrain from fidgeting.
Give us some background
Come prepared with stories from past jobs or in school. Show us how you’ve succeeded or what you’ve learned – and above all, be specific.
Show what you know
Highlight qualifications and skills that will give us the best idea of how fit you are for this role. We also love to know about your experiences and that you have a great attitude.
Answer the big question
“Why should we hire you?” might come up in the interview. Prepare an answer that’s confident, concise and speaks to our needs as a company.
And ask us some, too
This is a big opportunity to learn more about the role and what we do. Plus, it shows that you are curious and want to offer us the very best.
Bring back up (information)
Just in case we need it, have some of the key information you included in your application – like, education, previous employment and where you have lived for the past seven years.
How you leave is just as important as how you enter. Remember to show interest in the role and remind us what you can do for our company.
Think about what’s next
Ask about the decision date for the hiring as well as who you should contact for any follow up. We love seeing the continued initiative.
Connect with recruiters
We know this is all a lot to take in – and you probably still have some questions. That’s why our recruiters are always available to help. Say hi on social or check out our Glassdoor page to see what others are saying about our careers.
Browse Jobs By Category
- AT&T Labs Internship Jobs 2
- B2B Sales Development Program Jobs 53
- B2B Sales Development Program Internship Jobs 1
- College Jobs 78
- College Recruiting Jobs 78
- Corporate Jobs 1
- Cricket Wireless Jobs 23
- Developer Jobs 1
- Development Programs Jobs 69
- DevSecOps Jobs 9
- Engineering Jobs 8
- Finance Jobs 10
- Finance Internships Jobs 5
- Finance Leadership Development Program Jobs 5
- Financial Leadership Development Program Jobs 10
- Internships Jobs 17
- IT \ Engineering \ Technology Jobs 11
- IT Operations Jobs 7
- Labs and Research Jobs 1
- Leadership Development Program Jobs 3
- Leadership internship Jobs 3
- Leadership Internships Jobs 3
- Product Management Jobs 72
- Product Marketing Jobs 1
- Retail Jobs 11
- Retail Management Jobs 2
- Retail Sales Jobs 9
- Sales & Operations Services Jobs 71
- Supply Chain Internship Jobs 7
- Technology Jobs 11
- Technology Operations Jobs 4
Browse Jobs By Group
- Dallas College Jobs 12
- Dallas College Recruiting Jobs 12
- Dallas Internships Jobs 9
- Atlanta Cricket Wireless Jobs 8
- Atlanta Product Management Jobs 7
- Dallas Supply Chain Internship Jobs 7
- Atlanta IT \ Engineering \ Technology Jobs 6
- Atlanta Technology Jobs 6
- Atlanta College Jobs 5
- Atlanta College Recruiting Jobs 5
- Dallas Product Management Jobs 5
- Atlanta Development Programs Jobs 5
- Dallas Development Programs Jobs 5