Life At AT&T Podcast Episode 9: Vice Presidents
It’s election time in America! It’s time to pick our nation’s top leaders.
Don’t worry, I haven’t decided to take a turn and start talking politics. Instead, I’m using the election as a timely hook to talk to some of our leaders. Some of our female leaders, to be precise.
In this month’s episode, we went coast to coast to interview three women with “Vice President” in their titles, including:
- Caroline Leach – VP, Customer Experience and Marketing Analytics
- Eliska Paratore – VP, Human Resources
- Joan Marsh – SVP, Federal Regulatory
Hear what it’s like to rise to a leadership role at AT&T as a woman, and their advice for young women looking to do the same.
Listen to the show below or wherever you listen to podcasts. Find it by searching for “Life at AT&T” on iTunes or your favorite podcasting app.
Don’t miss another podcast – subscribe now:
See what else #LifeAtATT has to offer.
- Premises Technician [CWA06] Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Installation Techician Anahuac, Texas
- Installation Technician Houston, Texas
- Outside Plant Technician [CWA09] Santa Rosa, California
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team