Open the door to your future. We’re talking about bringing everything we offer right to the doorsteps of our future customers. As a member of our Consumer Sales team, you’ll use your extensive sales skills to connect millions to the latest products and services. And with our resources, you’ll have everything you need to follow your leads, build relationships and close deals. Are you ready to open the door to an amazing career with AT&T?
- Level: Mid
- Competitive Salary, plus Commission
What makes a successful Sales Executive - Field Sales at AT&T? Check out the traits we’re looking for to see if you have what it takes.
Sales Executive - Field Sales
Walnut Creek , California
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to organize and plan time effectively
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and substance abuse testing
- Ability to clear a driver's license check
- Employee must be able to work Mon - Fri Noon - 8PM (Rotational Saturdays)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several zip codes)
- Minimum of two years previous sales experience is desired
- Sales background in television, wireless or other telecommunication products
- AT&T product knowledge
- Experience working with a salary and commission structure
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Here’s a step-by-step look at the hiring process.
AT&T offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as other exciting rewards.
Enjoy immediate access to discounts on a wide range of items – from AT&T branded products and services to tickets for sports and entertainment events.
Paid time off
Play as hard as you work! On top of paid holidays, AT&T offers Paid Time Off (PTO) to eligible employees for leisure and to handle personal activities. PTO includes bereavement and jury/court duty.
Rock your job with the support of innovative learning and development initiatives.
Keep learning - tuition assistance is available for eligible employees to help cover education costs that have been approved by the company.
AT&T employees can plan for the future by enrolling in our AT&T Retirement Savings Plan (ARSP).
(medical, dental & vision)
Get covered with our excellent insurance options - for you and your family.
Current Employee - D2D Sales Executive in Mission, KS
The benefits are definitely the high commission potential up to 300%. Great management support, and the company has great benefits and discounts.
It has high stress sales environment. You always working during all kinds weather and seems like targets are always moving/increasing and changing.
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.