Sales Executive - Field Sales
San Rafael , California
- Sales skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Ability to organize and plan time effectively
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and substance abuse testing
- Ability to clear a driver's license check
- Employee must be able to work Mon - Fri Noon - 8PM (Rotational Saturdays)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, holidays; occasional overtime
- Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several zip codes)
- Minimum of two years previous sales experience is desired
- Sales background in television, wireless or other telecommunication products
- AT&T product knowledge
- Experience working with a salary and commission structure
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Retail Account Executive in Chicago, IL
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.