Working as a Sales Program Execution Lead at Cricket Wireless, you will execute product, sales process, or operational changes in support of sales and field efforts. You will also provide the sellers with needed information on products, accessories, service features, pricing plans, roaming and voice features.
- Solicit internal feedback to improve processes, communications, and effectiveness
- Interface with Headquarters and other departments on customers behalf, when necessary
- May conduct store visits to assess needs, reinforce sales skills, implement methods and procedures, and perform scheduled operational audits
- Assist in special projects assigned by supervisor or other duties as assigned by management
- Maintain accurate records within the market
- Communicate changes or updates to projects
- Maintain good team relationships to achieve overall regional goals
- 3+ years’ related experience
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Organizational skills with attention to detail
- Effective analytical skills
- Project management experience
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Ready to join our team? Apply today!