Cricket Wireless is a simple, smart, make-your-day-better wireless experience for anyone who wants first-class nationwide wireless service at a value price, with no annual contract. Cricket is available nationwide at Cricket branded retail stores, dealers, national retailers and at http://www.cricketwireless.com/.
Want to join a dynamic wireless company where your ideas and talents really matter?
At Cricket, we power a nationwide network that covers more than 308 million customers. From delivering first-class service to providing the most innovative solutions around, we work hard and have fun doing it. Our team has audacious goals, relentless optimism and the grit and determination to make things happen. A career with Cricket means you'll take pride in making personal connections and delivering the most valuable customer-focused services around. Join our team and grow a future that's sure to leave a lasting impression. Discover your calling with Cricket.
We’re a dynamic, growing, equal-opportunity employer where employees discover that a career can become a calling.
Responsible for supporting all aspects of the local dealer sales and operations channel within an assigned market.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Visits Authorized Retailer stores to ensure that customers are receiving an optimal customer experience and thorough information about their Cricket Wireless purchase.
- Performs objective observations of Authorized Retailer operations to gauge the consistency and effectiveness of offers and/or promotions initiated by the company, optimize the customer experience and ensure the brand is represented by the highest standards of integrity, ethical conduct and fair dealing.
- Serves as a liaison between Authorized Retailer Principals and the company to identify and resolve issues.
- Serves as a point of contact for escalated customer issues and ensures timely and appropriate resolution of customer issues.
- Plans and participates in grassroots events to build and strengthen relationships with Authorized Retailer Principals and customers.
- Monitors Authorized Retailer compliance with the terms and conditions of the Exclusive Dealer Agreement, Policies & Operations Manual, Whitebox Guideline and Retail Location Plan-o-Gram; drafts letters and assists in development of corrective plans where appropriate.
- Validates that Authorized Retailer merchandising is displayed according to plan.
- Delivers training on Cricket’s systems, products, services, promotions, and compliance issues that relate to the Authorized Retailer’s ability to properly sell Cricket’s products and services.
- Provides subject matter expertise regarding technical issues relating to sales; suitability of products based on customer needs; researching and developing customer solutions with AT&T/Cricket Wireless external partners; researching customer business and industry to identify new sales opportunities; analyzes business reports for trends and communicates findings to Authorized Retailers to enhance the development of effective business plans.
- Supervisory: No
- 1 - 5 years’ indirect channel management, customer facing, sales experience
- Excellent negotiating skills for achieving sales goals
- Ability to analyze sales trends
- Operations management
- Ability to work Nights, Weekends and Holidays as required with or without reasonable accommodations required
- Ability to travel as business needs require within assigned territory
- Ability to pass an MVR check required
- 2 years’ sales management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V