Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Space Systems Modeling and Simulation Engineer/Analyst (Government)
El Segundo , California
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7
In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. Currently looking for a Space Systems Modeling and Simulation Engineer/Analyst with Program Management.
AT&T Senior program manager is responsible for managing architecture trade studies and analysis of space systems concepts. Roles and responsibilities in this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Understand, support and administer expertise for DoD Space Operations and Satellite Operations
Provide Systems Analysis of space systems, modeling and simulation
Program managing space systems acquisition process
Provide Hardware development management
The hiring authority will tailor the required skills based on the candidate’s experience.
See additional skill sets required and desired below.
Active DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance mandatory.
DCID 6/4. Meeting the customer’s security requirements is mandatory for this position. Start-date is not based on the member being completely briefed to customer accesses.
Required experience skills and education:
- 20+ years of relevant experience including DoD Space Operations and Satellite Operations, Systems Analysis of space systems, modeling and simulation, Space Systems acquisition, Hardware development management
- 10 years + in developing and running models.
- Expertise in satellite command and control (ground and space elements)
- Skilled in Modeling and simulation of space and ground communications and sensor systems.
- Radar systems engineering, Electro Optical systems modeling.
- Skilled in developing code in MATLAB or C++ and/or Python simulation languages.
- Must be self-starter.
- Must have good communications skills and ability to interface with high-ranking officials.
- Bachelor degree in EE, CS, (Space Systems Ops/Communications), relevant technical discipline
Desired experience, skills and education:
- Knowledge of JSpOC operations a plus.
- Knowledge of Space Situational Awareness and C2 systems desired.
- Ability to work with customer communities desired.
- Systems engineering experience desired.
- Space policy and threat community experience desired.
- A Master’s Degree (Space Systems Operations, Electrical/Communications Engineering, Education, and Computer Systems desired
- PhD or masters in physics or mathematics desired.
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+ in Middletown, NJ
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.
If you're already part of the AT&T family and think this role is perfect for someone you know, let us know. We’d love to get to know them – and thank you with a reward.Refer a friend
Our hiring team could be coming to a community near you. Come out and say hi.See our next events
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.