At AT&T, we help family, friends and neighbors connect in meaningful ways every day. Innovation powers all that we do and as part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passion for technology and connecting the world through top-of-the line communications to transform our company and your career.
As a member of the Planning & Logistics group, you’ll manage vendor performance against established targets while ensuring that critical quality, delivery, and other logistics objectives are achieved. We’ll rely on your passion to execute change, and your ability to overcome ambiguity by making decisions with limited or uncertain data sets. Successful candidates will have experience providing approaches and solutions for a diverse range of complex problems where data analysis requires in-depth evaluations of variable factors.
As a successful candidate, you’ll be placed into a Supply Chain Planning & Logistics group on our team that best matches up with your skills, interests, background, education, and talents. In this unique and multi-faceted internship program, cross-functional collaboration and teamwork will be essential to succeed.
• Strong analytical toolkit with expertise in Microsoft Office, Tableau, etc.
• Ability to lead high-impact quality projects with expertise in Six Sigma, Lean, TL9000, etc.
• Experience in financial model development, including present mode of operation (PMO) and future mode of operation (FMO), to determine business cases for deals and comparisons between vendors
• Ability to manage projects, processes, and procedures to successful completion
• Ability to multi-task, manage issues, solve problems, and achieve results
• Effective communication skills and ability to communicate technical subject matter
• Effectiveness in leading others and managing external business-partner relationships that have different and varying goals
• Background in the telecommunications, high-technology or other related industries preferred
What does it take to join our team?
Qualified candidates must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Engineering, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or other relevant degree and graduating by Spring 2023. Job assignment locations are in Dallas, TX.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
Ready to be the future? It starts with you. Apply today!