At AT&T, we help family, friends and neighbors connect in meaningful ways every day. Innovation powers all that we do and as part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passion for technology and connecting the world through top-of-the line communications to transform our company and your career.
As a member of the Sustainability & Supplier Diversity group, you’ll generate actionable recommendations for AT&T’s senior leadership. We’ll rely on your environmental, sustainable business policy and supplier diversity expertise to develop innovative solutions and best practices for AT&T’s Supply Chain Organization overall. Successful candidates will have experience in recognizing subtleties of complex problems, developing modern data-driven solutions, and have the aptitude to quickly apply economic and business principles. You’ll do all of this in partnership with a variety of technical and non-technical work groups.
As a successful candidate, you’ll be placed into a Supply Chain Sustainability & Supplier Diversity group on our team that best matches up with your skills, interests, background, education, and talents. In this unique and multi-faceted internship program, cross-functional collaboration and teamwork will be essential to succeed.
• Experience in strategy, negotiations, project management, and supplier contracting
• Experience in process, quality, and supply chain management/analysis
• Experience in cost analysis, effectiveness measurement, and procurement
• Aptitude for vendor/supplier evaluations/certifications and competitive bidding processes
• Ability to multi-task, manage issues, solve problems, and achieve results within tight deadlines
• Effectiveness at managing external business-partner relationships that have different and varying goals
• Experience leading others with influence and persuasion
• Effective communication skills and ability to understand and communicate technical subject matter
• Previous relevant work experience and strong academic record
What does it take to join our team?
Qualified candidates must be pursuing a master’s degree with a concentration in Sustainability, Environmental Policy/Science, Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, or Economics, or other relevant degree and graduating by Spring 2023. Job assignment locations are in Dallas, TX.
AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position.
Ready to be the future? It starts with you. Apply today!