Launch your tech career with a pioneering team. Our Technology Development Program will connect you to AT&T’s top innovation experts as you collaborate on the latest and greatest from our company. No matter what you’re passionate about – Software Development, Data Analytics, Labs & Research, Engineering & Operations and Cyber – there’s plenty of ways for you to develop your skills and grow a career.
Here’s a step-by-step look at the Technology Development Programs hiring process.
What makes a successful Leader at AT&T? Check out the traits we’re looking for to see if you have what it takes.
Senior Specialist - Technology Development Program (Cybersecurity)
Dallas , Texas
- Bachelor of Science, required (technical degree preferred)
- Engineering (any area)
- Computer Science
- 3.0 GPA or higher preferred
- Mobile and willing to relocate to an AT&T core cybersecurity location (St. Louis, Dallas, Atlanta, Bedminster/Middletown, NJ, Raleigh/Durham, NC, Vienna, VA) and potentially elsewhere based on rotational assignment
- Technology-related work, military, or internship experience desired, but not required
- Certification in Cyber Security desired, but not required
- Proactive, technical aptitude, analytical skills, problem solving, team oriented
- AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position
- This position may require a Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Senior Specialist- Technical Development Program in Schaumburg, IL
Flexibility, personal growth, and the ability to make a positive impact on the lives of people around me (even if they don't see it).
It can sometimes feel a little sluggish because the company is very large and this cannot perform changes as fast as one may desire.
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.