Cybersecurity Development Program
Are you ready to launch a Cybersecurity career with the AT&T Cybersecurity Development Program? At AT&T, we’re securing more connections than any communications company around. With over 1 billion endpoints secured on the AT&T network, we’re carrying an estimated 150 petabytes of data every day (that’s 400 times the information contained in the Library of Congress)! In addition, AT&T conducts over 30 billion malicious scans, quarantines 400 million spam messages on our IP network and manages 3 billion threat events every day.
So, what does it feel like to be on the forefront of cybersecurity? This is your chance to find out.
Our 3 year rotational program is designed to fully integrate you into AT&T’s cybersecurity organizations with rotations that can take you around the country. Here, you’ll learn from diverse perspectives, ideas and professionals to gain well-rounded knowledge of the business as you rotate through cybersecurity assignments in cities like Atlanta, Dallas, and Bedminster, NJ – and that’s just to name a few.
Examples of rotations include, but are not limited to, marketing cybersecurity products to business customers, working with government clients to provide cyber solutions, evaluating and implementing security practices focused on security infrastructure, assessing security vulnerabilities and implement remediation, and monitoring for intrusions, production of incident reports, and developing responses to security problems. Through these roles, you’ll gain exposure and hone the critical cybersecurity skills and knowledge you need to jump start your career.
And, while you’re busy developing your skills through experience and exposure across our cybersecurity business, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to launch your career here at AT&T. This dynamic program offers a specialized professional development and learning curriculum, project and team leadership opportunities, and frequent feedback. This is your chance to break new ground and help us evolve our business to stay at the forefront of the cybersecurity space.
What happens after the 3 year rotational program? You’ve got options. Perhaps you’ll identify an exciting opportunity within one of our cybersecurity organizations or elsewhere in our innovative company. At AT&T, career possibilities are limitless. Here’s what it takes to join our award-winning team!
*This is a full-time, paid position with employee benefits.
Qualified candidates must meet one of the following education requirements:
- Bachelor of Science, required (technical degree preferred)
- Engineering (any area)
- Computer Science
- 3.0 GPA or higher preferred
- Mobile and willing to relocate to an AT&T core cybersecurity location (St. Louis, Dallas, Atlanta, Bedminster/Middletown, NJ, Raleigh/Durham, NC, Vienna, VA) and potentially elsewhere based on rotational assignment
- Technology-related work, military, or internship experience desired, but not required
- Certification in Cyber Security desired, but not required
- Proactive, technical aptitude, analytical skills, problem solving, team oriented
- AT&T will not sponsor applicants for work visas of any kind for this position
- This position may require a Motor Vehicle Report (MVR).