The Cricket Enterprise Architecture (EA) team connects business strategy to delivery execution. EA serves, enables, and empowers Cricket’s delivery teams to drive their work.
Preferred locations are Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Redmond, WA; Bedminster, NJ; St. Louis, MO and El Segundo, CA. Other locations will be considered.
As a Principal Enterprise Architect, you will serve as an internal technical consultant. are responsible for coordination and orchestration, Architecture Governance and Planning. You will collaborate with Cricket’s business partners in defining business capabilities and translate into technical capabilities and long-range planning. You will lead the definition of target state architectures and roadmaps for Cricket’s channels, domains, products, and services. You will evaluate new technologies and oversee POC innovations. You will work closely with Cricket’s Solution Architects and System Engineers to ensure that individual program and product strategies align with business and technical objectives.
- 8-10 years architecture experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Science, Electrical Engineering, or Math preferred
- Ability to function well in uncertain situations
- Experience with negotiation and critical thinking
- Demonstrated sense of urgency, ownership, and ability to operate in a collaborative manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and senior leaders
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Our Principal Enterprise Architects earn between $127,100 – $254,300 yearly. Not to mention all of the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here.