User Experience Jobs
Do you want to create things so new that people can’t wait to try them? In our User Experience (UX) opportunities, your creative vision will directly shape how our mobile products look and feel. From videos to music and games, you’ll develop an engaging experience across everything we have to offer. It’s time to put your imagination to work. Together, we’ll make it so the world won’t ever want to put our innovations down.
Lead Product Marketing Mgr - WiFi & In-Building Solutions
Dallas , Texas
As the largest
communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on
us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services
that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find
yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will
take you to places you never imagined.
You don't have to be a tech whiz to join AT&T. It takes more than technology to keep us ahead of the curve, and thanks to our teams of legal/operations, marketing and finance whizzes, we do just that. Every day, each works to ensure the success of the company while they advance their own careers.
What does it
take to join us? We demand exceptional skills in your discipline and a real
dedication to being the best.
After all, we're asked to keep AT&T profitable and on the cutting edge, and at the same time, build on more than a century of innovation and success. We are a world leader in communications and entertainment, and we plan to keep on growing.
AT&T Lead Product Marketing Manager is a seasoned professional skilled in developing and implementing marketing strategy for highly complex products and services. The AT&T Lead Product Marketing Manager understands the dynamics of the industry, and has the ability to lead the messaging and positioning strategy for new and emerging product technologies. This has a thorough understanding of AT&T customers needs and ensures the development of a compelling customer experience; driving results and product accountability.
- Leads the messaging strategy for AT&T Wi-Fi Enterprise and In Building solutions. This role is responsible for scoping projects and working across Sales and Product Development to deliver both internal and external sales activation resources
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts related to Wi-Fi and In-Building solutions products. Position projects or forecasts future marketing needs by applying advanced marketing principles, theories, and concepts to create and design strategic responses for various marketing projects.
- Collaborates with business unit leaders to develop and implement advertising, communications, and other tools, as well as front door and IT programs.
- Responsible for copy writing, advertising, communications, and design services.
- Projects and forecasts future marketing needs in support of marketing initiatives
- May require considerable working knowledge of other major product areas and the skill to integrate and communicate that information.
- Responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications.
- Be product owner throughout the life cycle
- Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
- Identify, monitor and analyze internal (e.g. financials, movement, revenue, cost, sales) and external (e.g., technology, market share, competitive) performance parameters in order to reposition, modify features and identify new uses for the product
- Provide continuing product surveillance and management of established product to attain financial objectives
- Accountable for revenue attainment and profitability and success of product or group of products through development and execution of comprehensive marketing plan
- Act as the foremost expert within the product marketing discipline and an acknowledged authority within the organization
- Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace.
- Provide readout to leadership level regarding products and plans as assigned.
- Collaborate with other AT&T offer teams to ensure customer experience and business services positions AT&T as the continued leader
- Work with marketing and sales operations teams to develop service delivery and channel enablement plans.
- Develop compelling positioning and value proposition and selling tools
- Market Analysis: assess market and customer dynamics and incorporate into offer development and lifecycle activities.
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyze how these impact market share;
- Recommend and implement changes required to be competitive.
- Rationalize solution offerings by performing map/gap analysis against current offering and market opportunities.
- Establish requirements to effectively manage and track to a plan of record, including total sales, revenue, churn and contribution
- Motivate others to action and provide leadership qualities as needed.
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units (in order to drive business success and optimization.
- Acts as team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
- Five years product management or marketing communications experience
- Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies or applications to senior level management and across a diverse product team
- Product launch and lifecycle management experience
- Previous experience leading a cross-functional organization in executing projects from ideation to completion
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to clear a criminal background check and drug test.
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Six or more years product management experience, preferably in enterprise new product development
- Marketing communications/messaging experience
- Creative/graphic design skills
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Great medical and health benefits, discounts on multiple company products, big time company so there are multiple positions available nation wide
Nothing to report that would be considered a major downside to working for the company
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.