AT&T GSI is searching for a Logistics Analyst with strong experience to fill this vacancy. The candidate will be providing direct, on-site support to the SOAR Program Office (SMC/SYG) at Peterson Air Force Base, CO.
The ideal candidate will have experience performing the following:
• Develop and maintain technical requirements documents and architecture documentation to execute programs, upgrades, system modifications and enhancements to fielded and deployed systems.
• Provide sustaining engineering expertise in the execution of meeting CDD requirements and the development of the obsolescence roadmaps and solutions to resolve obsolescence related deficiencies.
• Develop and update roadmap activities including incremental upgrade planning, scheduling and funding for fielded and deployed systems.
• Review, lead, perform and/or provide relevant input on design documentation (TRDs, Specifications, interface control documents, drawings), requirements documents (ICDs, CDDs, CPDs), ECPs, PWSs, sparing plans, parts lists and inventories, TSRAs, LPDs, LCSPs, enabling concepts, concept of operations, system training plans, training material and ensure technical and support requirements that are addressed as part of all procurements.
• Support program working groups with responsibilities to include:
• Organize and support working group meetings across multiple organizations.
• Research, provide recommended solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified at the IPT meetings.
• Compile meeting minutes & actions items following each IPT meeting and provide recommended action to the Government Program Management team.
• Provide a working group brief at each IPT meeting. Brief should outline meeting agenda, objectives, current status, issues, action items, and other relevant topics.
• Coordinate with prime contractors, depot contractors and other support contractors on system issues.
• Provide engineering expertise, to include proactively identifying and resolving potential risks, to program managers at technical interchange meetings, design reviews, program conferences, technical order in-process reviews, VTCs, telecoms, working groups and informational meetings to facilitate informed decisions.
• Oversee and facilitate SYG sustainment budgets for program managers.
• Develop and edit program inputs in the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement System (CCaRS) and Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx) systems to facilitate a final government budget and justification for that budget.
• Provide relevant input to Request for Proposal (RFP) development for sustainment, contractor recompetes, new acquisitions, upgrades, modifications, acquisition strategies, and cost estimations.
• Provide relevant input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
• Prepare briefings, reports, informational analyses in support of SYG programs. • Perform records management of sustainment related deliverables and documentation.
• Manage and close internal and external sustainment related taskers associated with the execution of SYG sustainment activities.
• Orchestrate and execute sustainment management stakeholder forums to ensure alignment of weapon system sustainment with operational community needs.
• Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the following areas:
Acquisition Logistics supporting space acquisition and/or sustainment programs and/or industry experience
Experience in Ground Based Space systems, Space Control, SSA, or Space C2 desired as a space systems acquisition logistics experience preferred; prior work as Air Force Operator or Maintainer is desirable
Familiar with a variety of acquisition concepts, phases, and procedures; participate in technical studies, and performance reviews; ability to function in a multi-contractor/customer environment, performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected; demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills; and effective written and oral communication skills required.
Security Clearance Requirement: Active DoD Top Secret; SCI eligible
Education and Training Requirements:
• Baccalaureate degree in business, engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field or 10 years acquisition/logistics/sustainment experience.
• Acquisition Logistics DAU Level 2 (Level 3 preferred)/or equivalent for non-Government candidates