Government Support Jobs
Keep the wheels of government turning 24/7. In a Government Support role, you’ll join a trusted team of experts who connect over 1,200 different agencies to serious security and mobility. Your work will help make the networks that our country runs on more protected, agile and effective. And with a wide range of opportunities (from Engineers to IT and Cyber Security), your continued growth can always be a top priority.
Junior Level Configuration Management (Government)
COLORADO SPRINGS , Colorado
• Maintain configuration control, configuration status accounting, and configuration identification of the systems hardware, software, and firmware configurations.
• Facilitate management and planning through the working relationships established with interfacing activities such as Government Program Management, Engineering and Logistics, Contractor Configuration Management and Defense Contract Management Command (DCMC).
• Coordinate resources and facilities assigned to the Configuration Management (CM) function, to include such resources as automated tools, connectivity to a shared data environment, and other infrastructure elements.
• Perform secretariat activities for Configuration Control Boards and System Programming Activities (SPA) Configuration Working Group (SCWG).
• Utilize a CSA system (ARAS Innovator®) to provide configuration baseline status information and provide system traceability for the management of released specifications, drawings, ICDs, and software media and documentation.
• Ensure the method utilized maintains access and linkage to all existing ARAS tool data and linkage compiled throughout the legacy SENSOR contract.
• Maintain the CSA system/CM hardware and software Tools by installing server and patch updates and controlling data access authorizations.
• Record the current approved configuration documentation and configuration identifier(s) with each system (CM’s).
• Contribute to Baseline Identification and Capture planning for projects by assisting in review and identification of recommended future projects to capture and improve the technical baseline data in support of the modernization and sustainment efforts for the systems. • Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
DoD Secret required
Baccalaureate degree in engineering, science (physics or chemistry), mathematics or related field or 10 years acquisition/logistics/sustainment experience.
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - PROFESSIONAL-NETWORK DESIGN ENGINEER+ in Middletown, NJ
I believe in AT&T and know they are at the edge of technology. The company believes in their people and offers all kinds of training to enable us to take on new jobs and to stay at the front of technology. The software defined network which we are building is the newest technology and AT&T has been involved since early 2000s. You have a great deal of autonomy at AT&T as long as you get the job done. You have the ability to do different jobs and be challenged at all times.
I really have little negative to say about AT&T I have worked here for 35 years on March 23rd of 2016.
If you're already part of the AT&T family and think this role is perfect for someone you know, let us know. We’d love to get to know them – and thank you with a reward.Refer a friend
Our hiring team could be coming to a community near you. Come out and say hi.See our next events
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.