Call Center Jobs
Ring, ring – it’s your next big opportunity. Are you going to answer it? Our Call Center team is the voice of our company. If you have a knack for excellent customer service, building relationships and offering support, you’re in the right spot. Don’t put your future on hold.
Customer Care Associate
BOISE , Idaho
What’s in it for you?
Start with the paycheck: Customer Care Associates start between $11.00 and $15.58 per hour.
Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources
Plus a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
Answers inbound call from customers with billing issues, technical issues or general questions regarding service. Assists customers questions and concerns on all products and services offered by the Company through research and resolution using various tools and systems. Handles telephone and face-to-face customer contacts. Coordinates with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing customer base. May sell all products and services offered by the Company. May help collect past due balances or take payments from customers who have been disconnected. Processes credit applications and activates service. Maintains appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
- Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer billing issues
- Strong verbal skills and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
- Perform over the counter exchanges of customer defective equipment.
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure stocks, promotions display and work station.
- Employee may be required to sit for long periods of time on the phone while using computers.
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service/sales experience preferred
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
- Classroom training.
- On-the-job training.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.
Applicants will be expected to pass any assessments or tests associated with the position.
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.