If you are sales driven, have a knack for providing great customer service and innovative solutions, we’d love to meet with you.
On our Call Center team, you’ll learn all about the coolest ways to help deliver exceptional service and solutions to our customers. It’s a high-energy environment where you’ll be part of a fun team that offers best-in-class service. Not to mention the amazing benefits, training programs and career potential we offer.
AT&T Customer Service Representative Sales Priority Hiring EventWednesday, December 13, 2017Come by to meet with our hiring team anytime between 12noon-4pmAT&T Sales & Service Call Center
4544 S. Lamar Boulevard, Suite 600
Austin, Texas 78745• Bring your resume and be sure to dress to impress• Bring your valid photo ID for identification verification • If applicable, you will have the option to apply, test and interview on-site, so plan for 2-3 hours.
Important: Want to obtain a head start or unable to attend? – we’d still love to talk to you. Apply now to this job posting.
For the fastest experience, it’s highly recommended you apply online to this job posting and complete the online assessment
prior to attending this event.
Do you like helping people get the most out of the technology they love?Is being part of an award winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Then you’ll love being a member of our customer service community. Our call center representatives are the front line of our company, offering solutions, identifying opportunities and serving millions of customers – one at a time.
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
What's in it for you?
Start with the paycheck: Customer Service Representative- Sales start between $12.53 and $15.89 per hour (plus commission)...then, you will have the opportunity to receive an increase after only 6 months!
A full-time position with full benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation off, and work/life resources.
Plus 50% off your AT&T Wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services.
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T.
You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
Customer Service Representative- Sales
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business.
- Handles business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal.
- Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
- May be required to achieve a sale quota. Has broad working knowledge of AT&T practices and operations and demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized within the Host Call Center.
- May assist management with scheduling and tracking of the workforce and vacation schedules in accordance with set Company guidelines and requirements.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of AT&T products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines
- May sell and provision wireless services, products, features, equipment and accessories
- May be responsible for credit/inbound and outbound collections, activations, customer service, E-services, revenue, fraud, business and technical/roaming support inquiries, and other duties as required
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.