Are you energized by solving problems for customers and collaborating across teams to deliver results? The Sr. Lead Customer Experience Strategist role could be the perfect fit for you. We are building our CX team at Cricket Wireless, meaning you will have the opportunity to get in at the beginning and help build this capability.
What exactly would you be doing? We are working to bring our value proposition “Stress less. Smile more.” to life by removing barriers for our customers and providing a product that adds meaningful value to their lives. We need someone who can develop customer journey maps and understand where we have gaps. Your focus will be the full customer experience from someone’s first interaction with our brand to building our current customers into brand fans and advocates. Working cross-functionally you will gain alignment and creatively optimize our customer experience. Some of the teams you will collaborate with include IT, Digital Experience, Network, Corporate Strategy, Brand, Shopper Journey, and Sales. You will:
- Lead design thinking work sessions
- Conduct user testing and interviews
- Analyze and communicate research findings and recommendations
- Develop support for business cases
- Identify key KPIs to monitor, analyze and track progress against goals
- Manage multiple projects, coordinating with teams across the organization
- Provide readouts at leadership levels
Education: Bachelors degree preferred.
Experience: 8 – 10 years of experience in design thinking, CX analytics, CX strategy, product development and/or product management