Cricket Wireless is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our digital delivery organization with a focus on working on our Online Sales channel experience on www.cricketwireless.com. You should have experience developing customer facing software, online applications, or mobile applications.
We like to take smart risks at Cricket, so Software engineers are encouraged to push the product forward with new ideas. We are transitioning to Azure and this will drive possibilities to explore the latest tech in order to achieve our business objectives. We are open to considering you if you have experience as a Front-End, Back-End, Native Mobile App or Full-Stack Engineer.
In this role you will work on a cross functional scrum team focused on developing and testing solutions to user stories on the backlog. You will work in a collaborative environment to gather and review user stories, provide estimates, and create software design specifications with other engineers and architects to assess and test software interactions. You should have experience helping product owners identify a vertically sliced story or feature, and experience with tasking stories.
You will also create and execute automated quality assurance strategies utilizing business requirements and collaborate with engineers and architects, clients, etc. to validate deployed code in pre-production environments, test data and results, design and implement code fixes, validate outcomes against expected results and produce associated reporting. In addition to Unit Tests, responsibilities may include testing of dynamic application security, user interface, API and 3rd party integration, end-to-end testing or user acceptance testing. You will support the application in production and solve configuration and environment issues.
You must have experience with:
- GIT code management and versioning
- Agile methodologies and Scrum framework
- Understanding and interpreting requirements as a vertical slice across the disciplines (UI/FE/BE)
- Relative story pointing
- 6 years of experience developing web and/or mobile applications
- Experience working on a scrum team
- Experience developing web applications which are consumer facing
- Experience with the following concepts:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Accessible web development (page speed load time, API response time)
- Code Bundlers
Ready to join our team? Apply today!