At AT&T/Cricket Wireless, we bring the world together with technology in ways you never imagined. Whether it’s your next big idea or the newest innovation, we’re looking for people like you to lead the way. Your creative solutions could impact innovations across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. It’s an opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media, and technology to transform our company and your career.
As a Lead Strategic Pricing Manager, you will develop and communicate pricing strategies for our National Retail Partners like Best Buy, Walmart, and others. Consistent with product and segment market strategies, you will assess customer pricing strategies, and make recommendations for change that result in increased market penetration. You will also oversee pricing optimization and competitive analysis for new consumer wireless offerings.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement pricing strategies for new and existing wireless products, including rate plans, devices, promotions, and other features and services
- Develop forward-thinking pricing strategies that optimize sales and margins
- Evaluate competitors’ pricing and marketplace dynamics to assess the impact on the business and develop pricing strategy recommendations
- Structure and execute ad-hoc pricing analyses and forecasts
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to test pricing hypotheses, measure impacts, and develop pricing strategy insights and implications
- Track key business metrics (e.g. net adds, sales, margin, churn, etc.) to continually evaluate and refine pricing strategies
- 5+ years’ in related, relevant experience, ideally in wireless
- Analytical background with experience in price optimization analysis, financial analysis, and pricing models
- Microsoft Excel Power-User with the ability to query relevant data sets to obtain and transform data and summarize findings to develop pricing strategies
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite of products
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s in Business, Data Analytics, Economics, Marketing, Finance, or related field of study
Ready to join our team? Apply today!