As a Lead Product Marketing Manager, you will manage the marketing of products within the portfolio of Cricket Wireless’ core services, including all aspects of how customers pay for service. You will be responsible for defining the strategy and direction for payment services by understanding the Cricket target market, the key drivers and influences in the marketplace and recommending appropriate tactics to drive growth of key features like Auto Bill Payments and to remove friction from the customer experience in payments through various channels. You will also be responsible for developing alternative payment options online and in stores through leading payment options like Apple Pay or GPay as well as ePayment capabilities through partners like PayPal. You will be responsible for understanding and influencing the P&L to the overall business through the choices you make in driving adoption of various payment mechanisms. Your role will be critical to influencing the overall wireless customer experience and the retention of customers. As a lead product manager, you will be responsible for identifying and defining the business requirements for Network, IT, Marketing, and Sales solutions as needed and leading a cross-functional team to facilitate their development.
You will have responsibility for the lifecycle management of select products and the delivery on key performance indicators (KPI’s) that will routinely be delivered to company leadership, including EBITDA, take rate, gross additions, engagement, churn impact, and customer satisfaction goals. You will need to develop the product strategy, features and product enhancements to support and improve on key performance indicators. This includes developing consumer-facing offers that derive value for the customer and monitoring processes for possible efficiencies.
- Manage the product development process from the concept phase to the post-launch analysis phase
- Actively contribute to the overall product strategy and drive results, including managing product portfolio
- Initiate new product concept brainstorming meetings and responsible to lead one off side projects in additional to current responsibilities.
- Lead design efforts to impact KPIs within the overall organization
- Draft requirements that are used by the internal and external development teams to build new features
- Track financial metrics and make recommendations to directly impact performance based on understanding key drivers to the video product business
- Support the end-to-end customer experience, user interfaces, and manage product lifecycles
- Ensure all efforts associated with products are market and customer-driven
- Drive an intellectual, process-oriented, and analytically-focused product management practice with a commitment to grow, protect, and diversify customer relationships and sell-through partners
- Employ interpersonal skills to effectively manage across functions to create broad participation and buy-in of product initiatives and management processes
- 5 years’ experience in product life cycle management with strong wireless background
- Strong marketing, analytical, project management, problem solving, and fact-based decision-making skills
- New product development experience and fundamental understanding of the development process
- Understanding of the fundamental technologies driving the competitive landscape, and how to leverage technology and systems to gain clear market advantages
- Knowledge and understanding of current and emerging wireless and payment technologies with emphasis on evaluating their potential for influencing current and future business models
- Fundamental understanding of application development and the mobile app ecosystem
- Proven ability to translate ideas and vision into product definition and requirements
- Proven ability to launch and support ideas and vision
- Demonstrated ability to successfully partner with other organizations including technology, go-to-market, and device teams
- Experience presenting to senior leadership
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other standard office computer applications
- Experience in P&L management, the product development process, building a marketing plan and execution of the marketing mix desired
- Experience in channel management and delivery
- Technical acumen and understanding of payment technologies
- Experience in business case development and formulating product strategy
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or related discipline
Ready to join our team? Apply today!