Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Lead Advertising Strategy Manager
Atlanta , Georgia
- Closely monitor internal research findings and share actionable data to optimize messaging/creative
- Maintain and publish the marketing organization’s messaging strategy, ensuring consistency among channels
- Ensures messages are channel appropriate and map back to the customer journey process
- Understand the changing landscape of digital marketing campaigns and serves as SME for the marketing organization
- Work closely with our media and social teams to influence digital plans, buys and testing approaches.
- Collaborate with agency partners to develop best in class, contextually relevant digital creative.
- Apply learning and demonstrates ROI through continual optimization and refinement of plans/campaigns.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to develop integrated marketing solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency developing digital marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Analytical thinker, ability to simplify complex learnings for audiences of varying levels
- Digital and Creative strategist, media experience preferred
- Excellent presentation skills (both in person and in powerpoint), ability to tailor messages based on audience
- Possess the ability to quickly shift priorities in support of changing business needs.
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Great medical and health benefits, discounts on multiple company products, big time company so there are multiple positions available nation wide
Nothing to report that would be considered a major downside to working for the company
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.