Join us in the big leagues!
AT&T is a world leader in communications, business
solutions, and entertainment. As part of our Business Sales teams, you'll
work with small to large enterprises and government agencies to sell our
full-scale business solutions.
Our wireless division serves 95 percent of the Fortune 100
companies, accounts for more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500 and has more
than 1200 federal, state, and local government agencies as our customers.
You'll be part of the team that walks our customers through
AT&T's cutting-edge products, shows them the benefit of our advanced
services, and ultimately closes the deal. We aren't just the phone company
anymore and you aren't just any sales person. This could be your chance
to join a company that's known for being innovative, successful and ahead of
With AT&T's history of success and commitment to
emerging technologies, this is the ideal sales environment for a professional
looking to build an amazing career.
This overlay sales or specialist sales position is responsible for selling
complex/technical Network and Security products, services, applications, and/or
solutions to customers in order to solve their strategic business needs. These
applications, products, services and solutions are a high priority for the
Typically not account-assigned but called into accounts as opportunities are
identified. Typically works independently without supervision and is viewed as
an expert in the field by both the company and the customer. Works to develop
opportunities in Software Defined Networks by working with Customers, Product
Management and cross segment direct Sellers to identify and close sales in the
Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Sells highly complex technical products and new and emerging Software Defined
Network and Security services
• Supports the sales efforts of others leveraging product, industry, and/or
• Demonstrated technical domain expertise including Software Defined
Networking, Security Solutions, and Cloud Based Applications
• Manages and coordinates the sales and technical team in support of the sale
of the company's highly complex products.
• Develops and presents sales proposals and systems solutions for highly
critical and complex projects.
• May assist less experienced peers and support or close a sale by
account-assigned Account Managers
• May identify and close additional opportunities in cooperation with assigned
• 5+ years experience in Networking/Information Technology experience or
Security Applications experience including, Threat Detection, Firewall, Content
Filtering, Intrusion Prevention / Detection Secure Access, End Point Security
and Network sales
• 5+ years Application Service Solutions Sales Experience
• 5+years networking solutions, and or leading systems integration sales
Bachelors or Advanced Degree in Engineering, Computer
Science, Business, Marketing/Sales, or Communications