IT \ Engineering \ Technology
You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Senior Business Insights & Analytics Specialist - Cricket Wireless
Atlanta , Georgia
- Ability to access, query, clean and consolidate subscriber data from various sources using SAS or SQL to manipulate large (several million record) data files for regular and ad hoc analyses that can be processed by SAS, Excel, and/or Tableau
- Ability to build and support analytical databases as needed
- Able to write efficient production level code to support recurring data pullsAnalysis / Modeling
- Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement and solve for them using analysis to make strategic or tactical recommendations
- Work closely with colleagues across Cricket, including: IT, Sales, Operations, Marketing, Finance and others to drive improvement in quality, service, and profitability- ROI
- A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by strong quantitative and qualitative orientation.
- Develops reports, charts, tables, and other visual aids in support of findings. Advises business partners with regards to patterns and relationships in data to recommend business direction or outcomes.
- Work on projects that help the company integrate strategy, process, technology, and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs, and optimize performance.
- Apply strong skills using Tableau, Power Pivot and Power View, SAS BI or other business intelligence software
- Utilize knowledge and experience from gathering, analyzing, and interpreting a wide variety of data as well as modeling experience to describe drivers of trends. Provide proactive guidance, interpret data and deliver insightful analysis to support business decisions.
- Accurately quantify results of business initiatives, compare against success criteria and, provide variance and root cause analyses.
- Analyze and predict the effect of macroeconomic, competitive, and external factors.
- Projects may include distribution analysis, churn analysis, customer behavior and segmentation, sales analysis, productivity analysis, product level analysis and customer experience analysis, time series analysis.
- Be able to build explanatory or predictive models using regression, decision trees or neural networks.
- Experience using SAS, R, or other Statistical Software preferred.
- Experience in distribution analytics a plus.
- Multivariate regression
- Forecasting Models
- Decision tree analysis
- Cluster analysis
- Business Assessment
- Data Analysis - Software
- Data Architecture
- Data Mining and Data Science
- Data Movement Tools
- Graphic Visualization
- Informatics/Information Sciences
- Programming Languages
- Statistics and Actuarial Modeling
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Sales Advocate in Dayton, OH
Excellent work environment and very nice culture.
Typical retail hours that are long and varying.
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to frontline employees.