Content and Entertainment Jobs
Behind the scenes, the Content & Entertainment team connects our customers to entertainment from the thought-provoking to the sidesplitting and every bingeable moment in between. From securing broadcast rights, to the production and promotion of television shows, you’ll be in the limelight as a key part of the process. Ready to play a leading role in getting the hottest movies, TV shows and documentaries into the homes of millions of customers? This is your shot.
Senior Associate Corporate Strategy, Entertainment Group
New York , New York
- evaluating and recommending investment paths that evolve our core capabilities
- recommending competitive strategies against traditional and new players
- evaluating the impact of industry and technological developments
- identifying new growth opportunities in our core business as well as new growth opportunities across the ecosystem and leading either organic or inorganic investment projects, including interfacing with M&A
- cost structure transformation
- acting as the externally-focused “eyes-and-ears” of the organization and keeping senior leadership apprised of important industry developments and trends
- Highly organized mind and the project management skills required to lead complex projects across silos with urgency – action oriented
- Strong ability to organize disparate information into a logical and compelling story characterized by sound executive-level recommendations
- Relentless internal drive to do great work and overcome the inevitable obstacles and resistance found in a large organization
- Intellectual curiosity, creative thinking, and a strong interest in technology and the use cases it enables for consumers
- Ability to conduct company, market and technology research, integrate and organize large amounts of information, and extract powerful insights
- Core skillset in data and financial analysis required with comfort modeling everything from new business initiatives to demand elasticities to market sizings to potential acquisition scenarios
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working with little direction on time-sensitive projects
- Strong written and oral communications skills, especially creating concise executive level presentations
- A positive attitude, sense of humor, and the political tact required to lead others over whom you have no direct authority
- 5 years’ work experience in a consulting, investment banking, business development or a technology related role that developed strong analytical skills. Truly outstanding candidates with more diverse experience (but strong analytical skills) will also be considered.
- MBA preferred but other graduate degrees as well as outstanding post-undergrad candidates with appropriate experience and skills will be strongly considered
- A demonstrable track record as a top-tier player in previous roles
- Exposure to the challenges and issues in telecommunications, media, and technology sectors preferable, but not required
- Business Development
- Business Markets
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Communicates Powerfully and Prolifically
- Competitive Environment
- Contracts Review
- Data Gathering and Reporting
- Displays High Integrity and Honesty
- Drives for Results
- Emerging Technologies
- Industry Knowledge
- Knowledge of Product Line
- Legal Analysis
- Legal Function
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy and Positioning
- Product Development Best Practices: Research, Identification, and Application
- Products and Services
- Qualitative Research
- Quantitative Research
- Research Analysis
- Research Document Components
- Research Documentation
- Risk Management
- Securities Laws and Regulations (SLR) Compliance
- Solves Problems and Analyzes Issues
- Takes Initiative
- Vendor/Supplier Evaluations & Certification
- Web-based Research
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Great people to work with and excellence is a key component to success. I couldn't be happier with my experience with them.
They expect a lot out of you but it's up to you to get the job done. There was hardly any bad.
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.