IT \ Engineering \ Technology Jobs
You’re looking for an opportunity to do something incredible, right? As an industry leader we’re dedicated to connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways. And that’s when our Technology team members can really shine, combining your passion for innovation and drive towards the future. From mobile apps to products and services, here’s your chance to create and develop life-changing innovations.
Senior-Applications Developer - BIG DATA
MIDDLETOWN , New Jersey
Education: Preferred M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field. Experience: Typically requires 5-8 years of experience. Supervisory: No.
• 5 years of experience developing applications using “C” on the Linux platform
• Must have experience in Python scripting
• Experience with SQL databases such as Postgres or any free, open source databases
• Computer Science concepts, specifically algorithm design & analysis and data structures
• Experience processing/aggregating/storing/serving large amounts of data, Big Data concepts
• Network programming – Specifically UDP Client/Server
• Experience with Wireshark, tcpdump, packet processing and reverse engineering of network protocols
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Great medical and health benefits, discounts on multiple company products, big time company so there are multiple positions available nation wide
Nothing to report that would be considered a major downside to working for the company
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.