Corporate & Business Services Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Project Manager Advertising Product Innovation
New York , New York
- Partners with Business Development as well as Digital and TV product teams to pursue new, innovative solutions and aids in the vetting process, value proposition and readies project documents for moving forward to an end-to-end project
- Conducts end to end project management of multiple large projects and may also manage sub-components of a large program
- Leads cross functional teams to complete projects or program deliverables within allotted timeline and budget
- Identifies key internal/external stakeholders necessary for project completion and develops overall strategy for executive of high value projects/program
- Defines project/program scope and objectives, guides activities of a project/program team including delegating tasks to team members, identifies resources, and establishes master timeline for deliverables
- Projects/programs are very complex in nature, rarely follow a repeatable framework, typically span multiple business units or are company-wide, and require a high level of analysis to create project/program plans for new concept projects/programs
- Works with external vendors and internal stakeholders to champion project(s) across the entire organization
- Develops detailed work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans, and status reports
- Conducts project/program meetings and is responsible for project/program tracking and analysis
- Ensures adherences to quality standards and reviews project/program deliverables
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews vendor deliverables
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of major problems
- Communicates to client/vendors/leadership
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Great medical and health benefits, discounts on multiple company products, big time company so there are multiple positions available nation wide
Nothing to report that would be considered a major downside to working for the company
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.