Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Marketing Manager, DIRECTV NOW
New York , New York
Join AT&T’s OTT (Over-the-Top) team as a Marketing Manager for DIRECTV NOW. We are the youngest product at AT&T, a global leader with annual revenue of $146.8 billion, #10 on the Fortune 500 list and second among the top paid media spenders. DIRECTV NOW is an entertainment disrupter with 100+ live streaming TV channels and over 15,000 on demand titles. This is a rare opportunity to onboard an established organization on a startup team with innovation pumping its heart.
You must be a versatile team player and a results-driven go-getter with positive attitude, startup mentality and sharp communication skills. Your abilities to multi-task on complex projects, dynamically collaborate, deliver on established KPIs and flawlessly execute integrated marketing campaigns will set you up for success.
In this role you will be responsible for planning and executing cross-platform marketing strategies, optimizing established Lifecycle projects to increase sales and retention, and ideating and managing engagement campaigns to drive cross-screen viewership
To be successful in this role you will excel at the following:
- Managing agencies to quality deadlines and budget
- Partnering with internal and external business units on branded initiatives
- Tracking performance, reporting results, and put forth data-based recommendations
- Lead ad hoc requests and critical customer communications
- Passion for entertainment and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related discipline preferred
- 5+ years marketing and digital experience in subscription based service, or entertainment or advertising industry
- Solid understanding of the 4 P’s and application of the Marketing Mix
- Basic email marketing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft products including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Strong project management and motivation to overcome issues independently
- Exceptional copywriting and editorial skills
- Superior written and oral communications skills
- Basic experience developing wireframes and familiarity with design
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Great medical and health benefits, discounts on multiple company products, big time company so there are multiple positions available nation wide
Nothing to report that would be considered a major downside to working for the company
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.