Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Financial Business Operations Analyst
New York , New York
- Build dynamic models to analyze and evaluate revenue potential for new business initiatives and product strategies
- Creation & ongoing management of individual Account Executive revenue goals by Agency & Advertiser for the management of quarterly sales goals
- Ad hoc reporting; including facilitating all business report requests from Sales & Planning Gathers, analyzes, prepares and summarizes
- Perform complex data modeling and financial analysis
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Engineering, Finance, or a technical related field
- Five years experience in accounting, financial analysis, or financial reporting
- Good communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal communications and project management/leadership skills
- Excellent desktop skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Access)
- Five or more years experience in Financial Analysis, modeling and forecasting
- MBA in Finance
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Great medical and health benefits, discounts on multiple company products, big time company so there are multiple positions available nation wide
Nothing to report that would be considered a major downside to working for the company
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.