Call Center Jobs
Ring, ring – it’s your next big opportunity. Are you going to answer it? Our Call Center team is the voice of our company. If you have a knack for excellent customer service, building relationships and offering support, you’re in the right spot. Don’t put your future on hold.
Customer Care Specialist
Chicago , Illinois
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
- Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
- Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures according to finance guidelines.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- Solid problem-solving skills for the purpose of determining and solving customer billing issues
- Strong verbal skills and phone skills for the purpose of gathering data for problem-solving and for communicating results to customers.
- Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure stocks, promotions display and work station.
- At least 18 years of age
- 6 months experience operating a computer in Windows based environment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule which includes all hours of call center operation
TESTS: Applicants will be expected to pass any assessment associated with the position.
Study Guides for pre-employment screening (click the links below to open the various study guides)
Customer Service Assessment (CSA)
- Classroom training
- On-the-job training
- On-line training
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
- One year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.