Client Solutions Executive 3
New York , New York
- Identify opportunity, drive business and successfully develop and deliver complex solutions
- Analyzing customer requirements and providing technical knowledge, systems integration and expertise to implement appropriate solutions using company's products, services and other products.
- Develop account strategies/presentations/proposals and close sales
- Develop, discover and build strong relationships with assigned fortune customers
- Revenue growth of wireless and wireline data, IP and voice technology /wireless applications/services/ solutions
- Position AT&T services to meet clients business operation needs and enhancing profitability
- Maintain expertise in technology in order to meet & address all client business needs
- Position self as technical resource in client business planning process
- Utilize additional technical resources, as needed, for pre/post/lifecycle resources to meet and address all client business needs.
- Asses sales opportunities, developing & presenting creative proposals that will ensure closing the sale
- Apply solutions to real-life problems
- Anticipate client concerns & roadblocks, to overcome obstacles that may delay customer decision
- Understand the process for obtaining contracts across a variety of service offerings
- Hand off all data needed to the appropriate post-sale resources to support closed projects through to implementation
- Maintain customer satisfaction focus in all activities
- Maintains knowledge of the organization's entire products, services and policies
- Develop new business opportunities in emerging areas
- 8 or more years of telecommunication /business sales experience
- 5 or more years consultative sales experience in relevant industry
- 5 or more years of wireline and wireless sales experience including data, IP, voice, security, mobility/wireless applications
- Experience selling strategic solutions
- Large Global Fortune account size business sales experience
- EVPN, MPLS, International and Voice knowledge and sales ability
- Knowledge of LANs, WANs, and supporting hardware and software
- Application selling skills
- C-Level, executive business sales experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Valid driver's license
- Market knowledge including strategy, strengths and vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn a technical product or service.
- Project management
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or MIS is preferred
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Retail Account Executive in Chicago, IL
The people. AT&T has some great people in leadership roles who help inspire and grow their downline employees. With great continuous training, employees learn the skills needed to be successful in their current role.
Just like any other business, AT&T exists to earn a profit. In any sales channel there is pressure to achieve a quantified sales target. Depending on the leaders and managers relevant, most "Cons" would be directly associated with sales pressure.
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.