Corporate & Business Services Jobs
Welcome to AT&T command central. As part of our Corporate team, you’ll be at the heart of everything we touch – including industry-leading telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Partnering up with thought leaders and amazing innovators in business units across the company, you’ll be amazed by what we can do. We’re connecting the world – and it all starts here.
Advertising Sales Coordinator
New York , New York
- Supports sales planner with daily responsibilities, including building and revising proposals/orders
- Scheduling campaigns, order allocations and plan revisions in DealMaker/DMD
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Performing maintenance on General Rate accounts by accommodating move requests, constraining and branding spots and resolving inventory and billing discrepancies
- Coordinates between trafficking teams to ensure all traffic copy and instruction are delivered on time
- Assisting the Sales Planner with the Stewardship process to track individual deal delivery using our internal tracking tool
Education:A degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Economics, Business or related field is preferred.
- Entry Level
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Candidate must be detail-oriented, tech savvy, organized and a dedicated team player
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Comfort with a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment
- Internship or experience in the Media industry a plus
join our Talent Network to stay in the loop >
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Great medical and health benefits, discounts on multiple company products, big time company so there are multiple positions available nation wide
Nothing to report that would be considered a major downside to working for the company
We work hard and play even harder. Because with everything we do, #LifeAtATT is always an adventure.Life at AT&T - Just ask our team Just ask our team
Doing Great Things
Building a brighter future
In 2015, we saved $119 million in annualized energy – and that’s only the start of how we’re in the business of doing good.
Making an impact
We’re working to make a difference in our communities – like our $250 million commitment to education through AT&T Aspire.
Ensuring every voice matters
With 115,000+ employees in our employee networks, we celebrate the amazing things our differences bring to the table.
Putting military skills to work
We’re on a mission to hire the best talent – a big mission. We’re committed to hiring 20,000 veterans by 2020.
Developing what’s next
Whether it’s in AT&T Labs, the AT&T Foundry or our Mobile App Hackathons, we’re unleashing talent and turning big ideas into big possibilities.
Taking your career far
With mentors to guide your way and lots of training opportunities, there’s no limit to how much you can grow or where your career can go.