Vets and Transitioning Military
Search for a career using your military occupational code.
AT&T By the Numbers
See who we are and what we do. This video will give you our hard data in real world terms.
About IT\Engineering\Technology Jobs at AT&T
At AT&T, our job is to deliver the future before anyone else. We do this with people. People who want to create and deliver new technology that can transform the lives of our customers, our communities and our society. Our IT and Engineering professionals innovate every day, whether they are working on new capabilities in one of our app factories or delivering new possibilities for our health care, government or enterprise customers. They make the impossible, possible so our customers can innovatively apply new technology to their lives.
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- Sr Specialist Tech Project Mgmt TDP Network Engineering - Redmond, WA
- Description: The AT&T Network Engineering Development Program is a great opportunity for graduates interested in joining a very dynamic organization using cutting-edge tools and technologies. We are looking for a focused, energetic individual who is looking to start their career in one of the diverse AT&T Network Planning & Engineering fields. This candidate should be an exceptional graduate with a potential to achieve a h...
- Sr Specialist Network Support - Redmond, WA
- Description: At AT&T, our job is to deliver the future before anyone else. We do this with people. People who want to create and deliver new technology that can transform the lives of our customers, our communities and our society. Our professionals innovate every day, whether they are working on upgrading our wireless and broadband infrastructure or delivering new possibilities for our consumer and business customers. They make t...
- Senior Technical Architect - Redmond, WA
- Description: Job Description: Responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of technology. Designs, develops, documents and analyzes overall architecture of systems, including hardware and software and from a nodal and services perspective. Determines integrated hardware, software and services architecture solutions that meet business, performance, u...