Vets and Transitioning Military
Search for a career using your military occupational code.
AT&T By the Numbers
See who we are and what we do. This video will give you our hard data in real world terms.
About Oakton Jobs at AT&T
Looking for jobs in Oakton? AT&T commonly has Oakton career openings in retail sales, customer service and more. Current Oakton jobs at AT&T are listed below. Please check back often for new Oakton jobs at AT&T, or join our Talent Network.
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- Specialist RAN Engineer TDP Network Engineering - Oakton, VA
- Description: At AT&T, our job isto deliver the future before anyone else. We do this with people. People whowant to create and deliver new technology that can transform the lives of ourcustomers, our communities and our society. Our professionals innovate everyday, whether they are working on new capabilities in one of our app factoriesor delivering new possibilities for our health care, government or enterprisecustomers. They mak...
- Customer Engineer III - Oakton, VA
- Description: A Customer Engineer Three installs and maintains customer networks which can include wiring extensions, modem configurations, racking network routers & switchers, and test and turn-up activities. Will need to work closely with remote tier 1 - tier 3 data engineers for testing and problem isolation/remediation. What you'll do as a Customer Engineer Three: Maintain & Install Networks and networking components ...
- Network Engineer - Oakton, VA
- Description: These positions are for Network Support Engineers in the AT&T Shared Enterprise Management Center (EMC). The AT&T Shared EMC is responsible for the monitoring and management of the customer network and is manned 24x7x365. Engineers must possess a broad technical knowledge of firewalls, network proxies, and Internet Protocol (IP) telephony as well as Cisco products, routing protocols, and advanced troubleshooting/p...