About IT\Engineering\Technology Jobs at AT&T
At AT&T, our job is to deliver the future before anyone else. We do this with people. People who want to create and deliver new technology that can transform the lives of our customers, our communities and our society. Our IT and Engineering professionals innovate every day, whether they are working on new capabilities in one of our app factories or delivering new possibilities for our health care, government or enterprise customers. They make the impossible, possible so our customers can innovatively apply new technology to their lives.
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- AT&T Principal Advanced Technical Support - Middletown, NJ
- Description: Primary focus of this position will be to set up and support Polycom infrastructure in the AT&T Telepresence business exchange. To be consider for this position you must be an expert in one of the following fields and working knowledge of all of them; routing & switching, IP voice, or Video.Deliver the highest level (Tier-3) of network technical support within AT&T's technical support structure requiring 24x7 ...
- AT&T Senior Member of Technical Staff Midletown NJ - Middletown, NJ
- Description: DUTIES: Design, develop, and test different systems and applications. Engage in continuous study of applications and components, such as B2B servers, middleware applications, databases, Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE) and remedy to participate in design reviews. Utilize knowledge of interface agreements with clients and vendors and end to end systems, document test plans and test scripts to execute system test p...
- AT&T Senior Member of Technical Staff - Middletown, NJ
- Description: Analyze, resolve and evaluate situations or data of network problems covering all aspects of internet protocol (IP) based networking; perform IP backbone networking applications including multi-protocol label switching (MPLS), open shortest path first (OSPF) and border gateway protocol (BGP) for Cisco and Juniper platforms in a mobile telecom routing environment using principles of Juniper Networks Certified Internet Spec...