About GSM O Jobs at AT&T
Thousands of scientists, engineers, and analysts work behind the scenes of AT&T Government Solutions, crafting information technology solutions that integrate our unmatched network resources, professional services expertise, and IT capabilities, along with innovative technologies from AT&T Labs and industry-leading partners. Join our team of professionals and fulfill personal aspirations while rising to new challenges that further the mission of the federal government. From our headquarters in Vienna, VA., to our customer sites across the continent, we offer a stimulating environment where your talent and energy fuel success.
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- GSM O Network Systems Engineer Intermediate DIRECT LABOR - Collinsville, IL
- Description: Provides technical engineering assistance to all phases of network development, operation and management. Monitors network topologies; develops and evaluates alternative utilization or configuration options. Conducts performance and trend analysis to include individual circuit availability rates. Develops processes and programs to enhance network performance and reliability. Conducts network testing, technology insertion,...
- GSM O Senior Computer Security Systems Specialist Lead Direct Labor - Collinsville, IL
- Description: As a Team Lead, analyzes and defines security requirements for Multilevel Security (MLS) issues. Designs, develops, engineers and implements solutions to MLS requirements. Responsible for the implementation and development of the MLS. Gathers and organizes technical information about an organization's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs in the MLS arena. Performs risk analyses which a...
- GSM O Information Systems Security Specialist Associate Direct Labor - Collinsville, IL
- Description: Administers Information Security (IS) Controls and guidelines to nodes and network management systems. Maintains network/system access and password controls. Collates and analyzes audit trail data. Reviews security threats and determines/implements effective countermeasures IAW established policies/regulations/directives. Analyzes network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts (performs risk analysis/asse...