Vets and Transitioning Military
Search for a career using your military occupational code.
Future of Communication Technology
Experience the future in communications technology as you walk through a day in the life of an AT&T customer.
View All Awards
2013 Best For Vets Employers Award
2013 Chief Learning Officer Magazine Learning Elite Award
2009 InfoWorld InfoWorld 100
2009 WBENC America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises
2010 Ladies' Home Journal "Do Good" Stamp
2010 Minority Engineer Magazine Readers Choice Top 50 Employer
2010 DiversityMBA Magazine 50 Out Front
2010 Diversity/Careers Best Diversity Companies
2011 CollegeGrad.com Top Entry Level Employers
2011 Aon Hewitt Top 25 North American Companies For Leaders
2012 LATINA Style Magazine The 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work
2012 Black Enterprise Magazine 40 Best Companies for Diversity
2012 Top 10 Finance Internships Vault Inc.
2012 NAFE Top 50 Companies for Executive Women
2012 CR Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens List
2012 Equal Opportunity Magazine Top 50 Employer
2012 Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT ProfessionalsA Top 50 Employer
2012 WE Magazine Top 50 Employer for Women Engineers
2012 Universum Top 100 Employer
2012 Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work
2012 Top 10 Employers AfterCollege
Hispanic Business Magazine Best Companies for Diversity Directory
2012 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity
2012 MBA Women InternationalHall of Heroes
2013 G.I.Jobs Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
About Developer Jobs at AT&T
At AT&T, our job is to deliver the future before anyone else. We do this with people. People who want to create and deliver new technology that can transform the lives of our customers, our communities and our society. Our Developers innovate every day, whether they are working on new capabilities in one of our app factories or delivering new possibilities for our health care, government or enterprise customers. They make the impossible, possible so our customers can innovatively apply new technology to their lives.
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- 2014 Summer Intern – Associate Applications Developer Aio Wireless - Alpharetta, GA
- Description: 2014 Summer Intern – Associate Applications Developer, Aio Wireless Our internship will give you hands-on experience and valuable knowledge that will last you a lifetime. You'll make valuable contacts and get the inside view of telecommunications from the industry leader. Are you - - Currently enrolled at an accredited four-year U.S. College or University for the upcoming semester - Seeking a Bachelors or Masters degree i...
- Sr. User Experience Researcher - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Job Description: The Customer Insight, Usability & Accessibility Team in the AT&T Digital Experience organization is seeking a user experience (UX) professional with experience in planning and conducting usability evaluations and other UX research in the online and mobile domains. Candidates should have a broad knowledge of user-centered design principles and UX research methods, and successful experience collabor...
- Associate Applications Developer TDP Emerging Technologies - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Emerging Technologies program is an 18 month Leadership Development Program that recruits and develops recent graduates into IT professionals. Emerging Technologies hires are placed on assignments that focus on a variety of areas including managing legacy transformation projects, Cloud Services, API Realization, and Big Data initiatives. Program participants will receive technical assignments in Human Fact...