About Developer Jobs at AT&T
At AT&T, our job is to deliver the future before anyone else. We do this with people. People who want to create and deliver new technology that can transform the lives of our customers, our communities and our society. Our Developers innovate every day, whether they are working on new capabilities in one of our app factories or delivering new possibilities for our health care, government or enterprise customers. They make the impossible, possible so our customers can innovatively apply new technology to their lives.
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- AT&T Professional – Applications Developer Alpharetta GA - Alpharetta, GA
- Description: DUTIES: Perform GoldenGate replication development, tuning and capacity planning; perform advanced database development, data replication and processing, and extract, transform and load (ETL) activities for Oracle databases using Goldengate and PL/SQL stored procedures; work with application, system and database administration and vendors to resolve development issues, maintenance issues and perform application tuning; ma...
- AT&T Specialist Applications Developer MATREX (Atlanta GA) - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The MATREX team is comprised of graduates with varying IT skill sets hired in the following locations: Atlanta, GAThe goal of this strategic program to enable participants to combine their knowledge with the skills and experience essential to gain a broad experience across the Information Technology (IT) organization....
- AT&T Senior User Experience Interaction Designer Atlanta GA - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The AT&T Mobility User Interface Design and Strategy team is looking for a talented interaction designer to join the team.As a member of the team, you’ll get to work with product managers, usability experts, developers and creative agencies to design engaging applications and experiences for mobile, tablet, or web as well as help set the direction for AT&T application design.Additional ResponsibilitiesWork with pr...