AT&T By the Numbers
See who we are and what we do. This video will give you our hard data in real world terms.
View All Awards
2013 Best For Vets Employers Award
2013 Chief Learning Officer Magazine Learning Elite Award
2009 InfoWorld InfoWorld 100
2009 WBENC America's Top Corporations for Women's Business Enterprises
2010 Ladies' Home Journal "Do Good" Stamp
2010 Minority Engineer Magazine Readers Choice Top 50 Employer
2010 DiversityMBA Magazine 50 Out Front
2010 Diversity/Careers Best Diversity Companies
2011 CollegeGrad.com Top Entry Level Employers
2011 Aon Hewitt Top 25 North American Companies For Leaders
2012 LATINA Style Magazine The 50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work
2012 Black Enterprise Magazine 40 Best Companies for Diversity
2012 Top 10 Finance Internships Vault Inc.
2012 NAFE Top 50 Companies for Executive Women
2012 CR Magazine 100 Best Corporate Citizens List
2012 Equal Opportunity Magazine Top 50 Employer
2012 Workforce Diversity for Engineering & IT ProfessionalsA Top 50 Employer
2012 WE Magazine Top 50 Employer for Women Engineers
2012 Universum Top 100 Employer
2012 Human Rights Campaign Best Places to Work
2012 Top 10 Employers AfterCollege
Hispanic Business Magazine Best Companies for Diversity Directory
2012 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity
2012 MBA Women InternationalHall of Heroes
2013 G.I.Jobs Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
About Finance Jobs at AT&T
Our corporate professionals know that the work they do on behalf of the employees who serve our customers matters. Whether it’s designing and delivering professional development programs … keeping the books … or providing legal review … our corporate staff is as passionate and committed to serving employees as employees are about serving customers.
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- 2014 Summer Intern Billing Operations Analyst - Richardson, TX
- Description: Innovation, technology, teamwork, exceptional customer service……..do those words resonate with you? If so, consider joining AT&T’s summer intern program. We have a number of opportunities available across AT&T and we consider a variety of degrees such as Finance, Marketing and HR. We are looking for highly motivated, energetic students who have the potential to become future leaders at AT&T. During your intern...
- Business Manager IT - Richardson, TX
- Description: Job Description: Responsible for implementing, improving, supporting and leading the processes, strategies, and tools for the assigned technical organization or functional area. Provide input and expertise for key technical functions by utilizing knowledge of the business, industry and technology. Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Define, design and implement processes into the organization and facilitate change...
- Senior Account Manager - Dallas, TX
- Description: Job Description: IT Business Consultant: Drives alignment of digital strategy for ABS by aligning IT and business unit strategies and ensuring timely execution within IT. 1) Will act as the liaison between Digital Experience Business Leads and IT, 2) Will facilitate IT Work Intake process through pre-work with client teams to develop IWRs and CPWs, Updating Process Center IWRs, Engaging Architecture for phase 1 reviews, A...