|Principal Member Of Tech Staff||Middletown, NJ||05/13/2013|
|Senior Applications Developer||Plano, TX||05/13/2013|
|AT&T Principal Technical Architect||Alpharetta, GA||05/10/2013|
|Principal Member Of Tech Staff||Atlanta, GA||04/30/2013|
|Senior Applications Developer||Atlanta, GA||04/17/2013|
|AT&T Principal Systems Administrator||Middletown, NJ||04/03/2013|
|Senior Technical Architect||Bothell, WA||03/24/2013|
|Sr Technical Architect||Bothell, WA||03/18/2013|
|Principal Member Of Tech Staff||Atlanta, GA||03/14/2013|
|Principal Member Of Tech Staff||Atlanta, GA||02/08/2013|
About Software Development Jobs at AT&T
From the network to our own systems to applications and emerging devices, we're always looking for IT professionals to design comprehensive solutions to business problems. We have openings for Technical Architects, Systems Administrators and even college students.
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- Senior Applications Developer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Overall Purpose: Responsible for the performance of any/all functions involved in the development and/or maintenance of new or existing applications.Key Roles and Responsibilities: Using programming language and technology, writes code, completes programming and documentation, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used...
- Principal Member Of Tech Staff - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Entry into this title requires Technical Title Plan (TTP) Board Approval. This position requires an individual with proven technical skills within a specific technology discipline. Individuals attaining this technical level will have or be capable of exhibiting significant contributions in specific complex technical areas. Their contribution can be external to the company but shall be primarily internal. They shall be rec...
- AT&T Principal Technical Architect - Alpharetta, GA
- Description: Responsible for translating business needs into technical solutions and defining solutions to problems through reasoned application of information technology principles; perform system analysis and design using object oriented (OO) analysis and design, UNIX and shell scripting, Oracle database, Struts, middleware and web services technologies in a large IT design and production environment; design, develop, document and a...