About Other Jobs at AT&T
How far can you go at AT&T? Considering that we’re the world’s largest communications company, about as far as your talent, your drive and your dedication can take you. As we continue to make huge advances in the entertainment and communications industries, we can offer you a wide variety of opportunities to do something amazing with a team that’s just as impressive. Read up on job requirements and apply, and keep in touch with us regarding employment openings through our Talent Network
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- Lead Billing Ops Bothell WA - Bothell, WA
- Description: Overall Purpose: Responsible for conducting billing operational work to maximize the effectiveness, accuracy and delivery of billing information. Key Roles and Responsibilities: Specializes in one or more billing areas and or leading process improvement efforts to improve the effectiveness, accuracy and delivery of billing information. Audits the accuracy of billing information entered in the system and monitors the opera...
- Lead Tax Accountant - Atlanta, GA
- Description: The Lead Tax Accountant, Transaction Taxes, Research and Planning is responsible for all aspects of sales, use, and transaction tax research and planning for 50 states. This includes performing Tax project management of new initiatives and complex new offers to determine the tax impact on Wireline and non-Wireline companies. Project management includes meeting with the project team to understand the initiative or offer an...
- Assistant (General Management) Dallas TX - Dallas, TX
- Description: Overall Purpose: Responsible for performing confidential administrative duties for one or more general managers.Key Roles and Responsibilities: May involve high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact and diplomacy. Interacts with executive, administrative and line management personnel, external customers and vendors. Schedules meetings and appointments, plans events and...