About Engineering Jobs at AT&T
At AT&T, our job is to deliver the future before anyone else. We do this with people. People who want to create and deliver new technology that can transform the lives of our customers, our communities and our society. Our Engineering professionals innovate every day, whether they are working on new capabilities in one of our app factories or delivering new possibilities for our health care, government or enterprise customers. They make the impossible, possible so our customers can innovatively apply new technology to their lives.
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- AT&T Senior Network Design Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Responsible for developing network designs for wireless, wireline and broadband infrastructure. Applies the necessary tools and engineering principles to create and design the network infrastructure in accordance with approved guidelines. Coordinates and interfaces with internal and external customers to ensure service commitments are met. Uses engineering tools, various software applications, and databases to assist in c...
- GSM O Network Systems Engineer Intermediate DIRECT LABOR - Collinsville, IL
- Description: Provides technical engineering assistance to all phases of network development, operation and management. Monitors network topologies; develops and evaluates alternative utilization or configuration options. Conducts performance and trend analysis to include individual circuit availability rates. Develops processes and programs to enhance network performance and reliability. Conducts network testing, technology insertion,...
- Area Mgr Network Engineering - Atlanta, GA
- Description: Area Manager Network Process & Quality – Most of World Current Planning & Capacity ManagementPrimary Job Responsibilities: Directing, planning and apportioning the work of employees including interviewing, selecting and training, recommending the setting and adjusting of rates of pay and hours of work, coaching and assessing performance, and ensuring compliance with company and regulatory policy. This position has...