|AT&T Senior RAN Engineer Multiple Locations||Redmond, WA||06/18/2013|
|Professional RAN Engineer||Bellaire, TX||06/17/2013|
|AT&T Professional RAN Engineer+||Pleasanton, CA||06/14/2013|
|Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF Engineer III Optimization||Roanoke, VA||06/13/2013|
|Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF Engineer III||Milwaukee, WI||06/07/2013|
|Professional RAN Engineer RF Engineer IV Durango CO||Durango, CO||06/04/2013|
|Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF III||Little Rock, AR||06/04/2013|
|Senior RAN Engineer RF Engineer V Optimization||Alpharetta, GA||05/31/2013|
|Professional RAN Engineer RF Engineer IV||Boca Raton, FL||05/30/2013|
|AT&T Specialist RAN Engineer NETDP (Atlanta GA)||Atlanta, GA||05/23/2013|
|Senior RAN Engineer RF Engineer V||San Ramon, CA||05/22/2013|
|Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF III Optimization||Englewood, CO||05/22/2013|
|Entry level Electrial\RF Engineer RF Engineer II||Albuquerque, NM||05/20/2013|
|AT&T Professional RAN Engineer (FCC Compliance) San Antonio||San Antonio, TX||05/20/2013|
|Professional RAN Engineer RF Engineer IV||Hurricane, WV||05/14/2013|
|Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF Engineer III||Brentwood, TN||05/13/2013|
|AT&T Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF III Schaumburg IL||Schaumburg, IL||05/01/2013|
|AT&T SR SPECIALIST RAN ENGINEER RF III Metairie LA||Metairie, LA||04/25/2013|
|AT&T Specialist RAN Engineer NETDP (Schaumburg IL)||Schaumburg, IL||04/10/2013|
|AT&T Specialist RAN Engineer NETDP (Southfield MI)||Southfield, MI||04/10/2013|
About CTO Jobs at AT&T
At AT&T, our Chief Technology Office (CTO) is the embodiment of innovation. We're responsible for developing, designing, planning and building AT&T's wireless and wired networks - including the nation's fastest 3G wireless network, our groundbreaking U-verse network and one of the world's largest and most advanced IP backbone networks. Just as important, our team conducts industry-leading research and development for network technologies as well as the applications that take advantage of connectivity. Read up on job requirements and apply, learn more about these opportunities on our Videos
page, and keep in touch with us to learn about new jobs, events, and career info through our Talent Network
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- AT&T Senior RAN Engineer Multiple Locations - Redmond, WA
- Description: Overall Purpose: Provide RTB Device Scorecard that involves metric development, identification of device level issues affecting the customer, triage of problems and detailed troubleshooting to minimize the impact to the customer.Responsibilities: Perform day to day activities related to RTB device scorecard metric development for 3G and LTE technologies, data mining, metric analysis and report generation. Investigate, rev...
- Professional RAN Engineer - Bellaire, TX
- Description: For Puerto Rico use job key 49090470. For all other regions use job key 49090463. Overall Purpose: Provides radio frequency (RF) and/or Radio Access Network (RAN) design. Key Roles and Responsibilities: Designs, plans and oversees installation, maintenance, and optimization, and/or performance of wireless radio access network communications systems, including radio propagation modeling and prediction, microwave path analy...
- AT&T Professional RAN Engineer+ - Pleasanton, CA
- Description: Develop and execute the design of UMTS Network, RFDS creation, Atoll simulations, Drive Test Analysis by TEMS, GNG decisions, post launch tuning and optimization. Review quality of the final product which will be transferred to the performance team. Perform GSM design & deployment including issuing search rings, candidate evaluation, and architecture and Engineering walks for the responsible area within the market. At...