|Entry level Electrial\RF Engineer RF Engineer II||Albuquerque, NM||05/20/2013|
|Professional RAN Engineer||Denver, CO||05/20/2013|
|AT&T Professional RAN Engineer (FCC Compliance) San Antonio||San Antonio, TX||05/20/2013|
|Professional RAN Engineer RF Engineer IV||Hurricane, WV||05/14/2013|
|AT&T Senior RAN Engineer Multiple Locations||Redmond, WA||05/14/2013|
|Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF Engineer III||Brentwood, TN||05/13/2013|
|AT&T Specialist RAN Engineer NETDP (Raleigh NC)||Raleigh, NC||05/13/2013|
|Senior RAN Engineer RF Engineer V||Framingham, MA||05/09/2013|
|AT&T Specialist RAN Engineer+||Traverse City, MI||05/08/2013|
|Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF Engineer III||Milwaukee, WI||05/07/2013|
|AT&T Area Mgr RAN Engineering Englewood CO||Englewood, CO||05/06/2013|
|AT&T Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF III Schaumburg IL||Schaumburg, IL||05/01/2013|
|AT&T Professional RAN Engineer RF IV Mililani HI||Mililani, HI||04/30/2013|
|AT&T Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF III (E911) Glen Allen VA||Glen Allen, VA||04/30/2013|
|AT&T Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF III Albuquerque NM||Albuquerque, NM||04/29/2013|
|Sr Specialist RAN Engineer RF III||Little Rock, AR||04/26/2013|
|AT&T Professional RAN Engineer RF IV Tuscon AZ||Tucson, AZ||04/26/2013|
|AT&T SR SPECIALIST RAN ENGINEER RF III Metairie LA||Metairie, LA||04/25/2013|
|AT&T Professional RAN Engineer RF IV San Antonio TX||San Antonio, TX||04/12/2013|
|AT&T Specialist RAN Engineer NETDP (Schaumburg IL)||Schaumburg, IL||04/10/2013|
About CTO Jobs at AT&T
At AT&T, our Chief Technology Office (CTO) is the embodiment of innovation. We're responsible for developing, designing, planning and building AT&T's wireless and wired networks - including the nation's fastest 3G wireless network, our groundbreaking U-verse network and one of the world's largest and most advanced IP backbone networks. Just as important, our team conducts industry-leading research and development for network technologies as well as the applications that take advantage of connectivity. Read up on job requirements and apply, learn more about these opportunities on our Videos
page, and keep in touch with us to learn about new jobs, events, and career info through our Talent Network
Connect with us. Connect to your career.
Join our Talent Network and get all the information you need on careers at AT&T straight from the source. Sign up today and you’ll receive email updates on job openings, contests with sweet prizes and the insider tips that can land you a career at AT&T!
Click here to Join!
Recent Job Openings
- AT&T Senior RAN Engineer Multiple Locations - Redmond, WA
- Description: Overall Purpose: Provide RTB Device Scorecard that involves metric development, identification of device level issues affecting the customer, triage of problems and detailed troubleshooting to minimize the impact to the customer.Responsibilities: Perform day to day activities related to RTB device scorecard metric development for 3G and LTE technologies, data mining, metric analysis and report generation. Investigate, rev...
- Professional RAN Engineer RF Engineer IV - Hurricane, WV
- Description: Provides radio frequency (RF) and/or Radio Access Network (RAN) design. Designs, plans and oversees installation, maintenance and optimization of wireless radio access network communications systems, including radio propagation modeling and prediction, microwave path analysis, interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell site equipment layout, parameter definition and ancillary equipment. Analyzes RAN data to recom...
- AT&T Professional RAN Engineer (FCC Compliance) San Antonio - San Antonio, TX
- Description: Perform duties to ensure FCC compliance in the South Texas market. Job functions include: · submitting site data to internal teams for FCC license renewals and amendments· producing maps for FCC license renewals and amendments· ensuring sites are compliant regarding RF exposure limits· maintaining various platforms with updated site information · monitor renewal and amendment dates, ensuring licensing deadlines are met· E...