AT&T Full-Time TERM Outside Plant Technicians and Splicing Technicians
(TERM is defined as employment up to and not more than 3 years)
Welcome to the entertainment business. AT&T Technicians bring U-verse, our award-winning advanced digital TV, high speed Internet and voice services, among other products, into the lives of our customers. You might say our Techs are pretty popular people. After all, you’ll be part of the leading name in communications and entertainment, and you’ll redefine the cutting edge in our customers’ homes and offices.
Take advantage of our paid training and a wide range of career possibilities.
What you will do as an AT&T Outside Plant Technician:
- Place aerial and underground copper and fiber cable.
- Perform various jobs with copper splicing and assist in fiber splicing.
- Perform construction work such as digging holes, placing cable, air pipe and inner duct in various types of conduit systems and open excavations.
- Work with heavy duty power equipment and small tools in the installation, repair and maintenance of outside plant facilities.
What you will do as an AT&T Splicing Technician:
- Install, disconnect and upgrade customer services
- Make and complete splices in various types of communication cable
- Review and analyze complex schematic drawings
- Use electrical test instruments to determine defective wire or fiber
- Repair and maintain outside cable facilities
- May climb poles and ladders or operate hydraulic aerial lifts mounted on trucks
- Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
We’re hiring in the following areas. Click the “Apply Now” button to find a location or locations near to you and apply.
- Los Angeles
- Monterey - Salinas
- San Diego
- San Francisco
- Santa Barbara
Primary California Locations
Click the Apply Now button to see all openings